How can I create a custom reassign form? I want the user to reassign to only a s

How can I create a custom reassign form? I want the user to reassign to only a selected group of users....

OriginalPostID-81898

OriginalPostID-81898

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • We have done this scenario in our process by creating a generic sub process that accept one or more groups as input. The sub process will retrieve the group users from those input group(s) and put them into a pv list. Then on that screen, we populate those users into a drop down list. The selected user will then returned back to the calling parent process to be as the assignee of the next user input task.

We also created another generic sub process that allow us to assign to two or more groups using the same concept as explained above. So depending on which cases you want to go, you will have options.

Hope this helps.
  • We have done this scenario in our process by creating a generic sub process that accept one or more groups as input. The sub process will retrieve the group users from those input group(s) and put them into a pv list. Then on that screen, we populate those users into a drop down list. The selected user will then returned back to the calling parent process to be as the assignee of the next user input task.

We also created another generic sub process that allow us to assign to two or more groups using the same concept as explained above. So depending on which cases you want to go, you will have options.

Hope this helps.
Children
No Data