Prolem with Processnode without ingoing signal

Hi Community,

I had an issue with a process. I dropped a "Script Task"-node on the arrow behind the Start Node and it was connected only to the outgoing side of the Script node, the validation had no error and if I started the process all nodes where started two times (one from the Start node, one from the Script node)

Thanks for your help

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • When the process starts, the nodes with no incoming flow initiate as well, meaning the node with 2 input arrows gets exectuted twice (once from the start node and once from the script task) resulting in all remaining nodes being executed twice. To correct this, put an "And" gateway in between the start node and the "Store Application Request Status" node and route the start node and "Script Task" into the "And" gateway or you could just insert the "Script Task" between the start node and "Store Application Request Status" node.

• When the process starts, the nodes with no incoming flow initiate as well, meaning the node with 2 input arrows gets exectuted twice (once from the start node and once from the script task) resulting in all remaining nodes being executed twice. To correct this, put an "And" gateway in between the start node and the "Store Application Request Status" node and route the start node and "Script Task" into the "And" gateway or you could just insert the "Script Task" between the start node and "Store Application Request Status" node.

Children
No Data