Task reassignment to a Particular User Group

Hi All,

I have a requirement where in task reassignment should be restricted to a user group.

Currently,  all of the re-assignment privileges of a user input task are working alike i.e., user (basic) is able to reassign task to any user even though the user has been given viewer access to the process model 

Can someone help with this requirement?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Geetha,
    I think you can cannot restrict the reassignment privileges based on group. These are the options which are generic for all.
    If you have choosen "No privileges" and still you are able to see the re assign option? Then please check if the assignment of user input task is "process initiator" and you have chosen "Run as whosoever designed the process model" then this case will occur. you can avoid this by using a process variable in assignment.

is this what you need?
  • Hi Geetha,
    I think you can cannot restrict the reassignment privileges based on group. These are the options which are generic for all.
    If you have choosen "No privileges" and still you are able to see the re assign option? Then please check if the assignment of user input task is "process initiator" and you have chosen "Run as whosoever designed the process model" then this case will occur. you can avoid this by using a process variable in assignment.

is this what you need?
Children