Send E-mail smart service breaks with "An error occurred in executing an activity class." However, when I restart the node, it works fine.

We have a wrapper process(Process A) which calls another process(Process B) as an MNI. This process B has a send e-mail smart service node. We have observed that this send e-mail smart service node breaks in about 25% of the cases and the alert simply says "An error occurred in executing an activity class." 

However, when I go into the process and re-start the broken node without making any changes, then the node works fine. Has anyone else encountered this? What is the solution to avoid it?

Thank you!

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • This is almost definitely a load issue. How many instances are you spawning at once with MNI? I recommend breaking the data into smaller batches, or setting the MNI to spawn one at a time instead of all at once (if you have not already done that). Depending on the results, you may need to set up subprocesses which time out and then restart as a form of retry logic.
  • This is almost definitely a load issue. How many instances are you spawning at once with MNI? I recommend breaking the data into smaller batches, or setting the MNI to spawn one at a time instead of all at once (if you have not already done that). Depending on the results, you may need to set up subprocesses which time out and then restart as a form of retry logic.
Children
No Data