Search Task By name

Hi,

Is there any way where i can find a task by name? Like in wich process models?

Because i am having this error:

And i want to know in which process model is the error, Because the process where this haapened it has been archived.

Do you have any suggestion? Because i have a lot of process models, and the name i gave to all of them is Proc. Sinistro Aut. N.º 98383 - Mateus Kuseba Simao, and the only thing i change is the number so it doesn't appear the name of the PM.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Guilherme,
    If it's an user input task, Maybe you can create a process report, using the options "Task" in type and "All tasks" in context. In this report, you should add a column to show the tp!display and pm!name and then filter by column tp!display to find another instance of the task "Filter accItemList".

Also you can try to unarchive the process to monitor it. To do that, you have to get the process id first. In the alert message, you can use the DOM explorer of your browser (F12 button) and expand the link "Ver o processo para esta tarefa" to find something like:
    backgroundAction('\/process\/switchprocessdashboardordetails.do?processId=536872160&showDashboard=true&appian_environment=designer'); return false;

Hope it helps.
  • Hi Guilherme,
    If it's an user input task, Maybe you can create a process report, using the options "Task" in type and "All tasks" in context. In this report, you should add a column to show the tp!display and pm!name and then filter by column tp!display to find another instance of the task "Filter accItemList".

Also you can try to unarchive the process to monitor it. To do that, you have to get the process id first. In the alert message, you can use the DOM explorer of your browser (F12 button) and expand the link "Ver o processo para esta tarefa" to find something like:
    backgroundAction('\/process\/switchprocessdashboardordetails.do?processId=536872160&showDashboard=true&appian_environment=designer'); return false;

Hope it helps.
Children
No Data