Send email alert from escalation not generating email

I am trying to configure my user input task in such a way that if a task is pending for more than 90 days i am sending an email to a group of users that their task will be deleted

i am saving the corresponding group email id say for example " marketing_team@company.com" into an email constant and providing the constant in the recipient text box.

somehow the mail is not getting generated . i tried selecting a different user from the directory just for checking , no luck . can you please throw some ideas ?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    Please test in separate process for a new task for a single user, is escalation working there? If not , connect to your Appian admin team as this might be your SMTP server configuration issue.
    Additionally, check your same email constant in "Send Email" smart service. If that is working then issue might be with your constant type.
    All these test will lead you to root cause then only you will find appropriate solution. Thanks
    Certified Lead Developer
    Please test in separate process for a new task for a single user, is escalation working there? If not , connect to your Appian admin team as this might be your SMTP server configuration issue.
    Additionally, check your same email constant in "Send Email" smart service. If that is working then issue might be with your constant type.
    All these test will lead you to root cause then only you will find appropriate solution. Thanks
Children
No Data