Start Process Smart Service / Start Process Link and Health Check

Certified Lead Developer

We're getting health check pings on "com.appiancorp.process.runtime.activities.StartProcessSmartService2" - the only thing I can think of is our Start Process links, which we're making heavy use of in new ways.  I don't believe any of our use cases violate best practices, and none of them warrant the health check result of "average response time over 4000ms" unless the Appian logs are confusing runtime for lag time. 

Our use case, in general, is that we display a bunch of links on a task report (DB backed), and clicking on any link launches a chained process for a user to do activity against the corresponding record.  In testing, it works flawlessly, no perceptible lag etc.  My worry here is that (potentially due to its relative newness), the Appian logs are counting the entire execution time against the "average response time", which I would consider to be an error.  I'm asking here in case anyone can confirm similar findings, or whether anyone has some evidence that I'm reading this wrong and maybe there's actually an error I should be hunting down.

TIA

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible