No 'Accept task' or 'Reject task' in a Sub Process

Hello,

I have created a sub process, which has a process flow, with a form. When the flow gets to sub process the assigned user doesn't get any option to either 'Accept' or 'Reject' the task to move further. As within the sub process there is an process molder with a form. Though to get there when the Sub process initiates it has to ask the assigned user whether to 'Accept' or 'Reject' that task. Either I get a screen with 'OK button' at the bottom where when I click, it takes me to the flow in sub process. Rather I don't have an option to reject the task there. Any suggestions please..!!

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply
    Certified Lead Developer
    in reply to nellorea0001
    I suspect that a key problem here is that you seem to be expecting Appian to do something that it doesn't inherently do. It would probably help you a lot if you invested some practice into becoming more familiar with how tasks work normally, especially group-assigned tasks and other tasks which require manual acceptance (versus automatic acceptance as mentioned earlier), so that you can implement a solution to your use case that conforms to the way Appian does things.
Children
No Data