Process model name appears in italic

Hi,

I saved a process model as another file.  However, the file name of the saved as process model appears in italic and it is only visible in the process model folder (where I saved it) and not in the all application object view.

Any idea why and how to resolve this?

Thanks.

Best regards,

Jude

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

Hi  

Because you have created a process model using save as feature, you need to explicitly add this process model object into your application.

To do so, drill-down over your application(i.e. Application Object View) >> Add Existing Objects >> Type in your Process Model name under Process Model search field >> select the populated process model >> Click on Add to Application Button

If you have followed the above mentioned step correctly, you will be able to find your Process model under your Application Object View.

Hope this helps.

Certified Lead Developer

Hi  

Because you have created a process model using save as feature, you need to explicitly add this process model object into your application.

To do so, drill-down over your application(i.e. Application Object View) >> Add Existing Objects >> Type in your Process Model name under Process Model search field >> select the populated process model >> Click on Add to Application Button

If you have followed the above mentioned step correctly, you will be able to find your Process model under your Application Object View.

Hope this helps.

Children
No Data