debug process model node by node

HI

I am new to Appian and new to existing application in our organisation . I would like to understand the existing process model. So for that i would like to debug the process model . IN order to do that in debug mode can I dubug it node by node level. so that I can understand the same in details. 

Regards

Shrirang

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Shrirangh,

What exactly that you are trying to debug? You just wanted to check the flow how it works or the each node and what it does. If yes you can just the documentation of process model part of it like, If there is a script task and it is doing some modifications to some variables then you can see what variable it is changing through the config or set place to see is process model documentation level.

If you want to see the data after running that node then you can see the process history (you can see this once process is triggered) where you can see run time modifications of the data and all.

Hope this may help.
  • Hi Shrirangh,

What exactly that you are trying to debug? You just wanted to check the flow how it works or the each node and what it does. If yes you can just the documentation of process model part of it like, If there is a script task and it is doing some modifications to some variables then you can see what variable it is changing through the config or set place to see is process model documentation level.

If you want to see the data after running that node then you can see the process history (you can see this once process is triggered) where you can see run time modifications of the data and all.

Hope this may help.
Children
No Data