debug process model node by node

HI

I am new to Appian and new to existing application in our organisation . I would like to understand the existing process model. So for that i would like to debug the process model . IN order to do that in debug mode can I dubug it node by node level. so that I can understand the same in details. 

Regards

Shrirang

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Shrirang,

If you want to understand the existing process model you can do it via process model documentation which you can find by clicking on Tools> Documentation from the process model.

If you want to debug the process model instance then you can monitor the process and view the process history details. which provides you the details of when the nodes were executed, what inputs were passed and what outputs are received.

Thanks,
    Sahithi
  • Hi Shrirang,

If you want to understand the existing process model you can do it via process model documentation which you can find by clicking on Tools> Documentation from the process model.

If you want to debug the process model instance then you can monitor the process and view the process history details. which provides you the details of when the nodes were executed, what inputs were passed and what outputs are received.

Thanks,
    Sahithi
Children
No Data