debug process model node by node

HI

I am new to Appian and new to existing application in our organisation . I would like to understand the existing process model. So for that i would like to debug the process model . IN order to do that in debug mode can I dubug it node by node level. so that I can understand the same in details. 

Regards

Shrirang

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Shrirangh,

You can work in debug mode inside your process modeler: File -> Start debugging mode, and you can start whatever node that you want with right click on the and selecting ''start'', and for example, if it is an imput task you can start it and fill the form and then submit it. Then you can start the next node manually. This option is very helpful to see errors and the flow of the process.

Regards,
  • Hi Shrirangh,

You can work in debug mode inside your process modeler: File -> Start debugging mode, and you can start whatever node that you want with right click on the and selecting ''start'', and for example, if it is an imput task you can start it and fill the form and then submit it. Then you can start the next node manually. This option is very helpful to see errors and the flow of the process.

Regards,
Children
No Data