debug process model node by node

HI

I am new to Appian and new to existing application in our organisation . I would like to understand the existing process model. So for that i would like to debug the process model . IN order to do that in debug mode can I dubug it node by node level. so that I can understand the same in details. 

Regards

Shrirang

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • If your process model doesn't have a start form, process modeler will launch the latest draft when you Start Process for Debugging.

Running Your Process in Debug Mode
    With the process open in the Process Modeler, click File > Save & Publish.
    Click File > Start Process for Debugging.
    For each attended node, right-click the node and select View Task Form.
    Complete the form and click Submit. Any errors are displayed. If your forms are Activity-Chained, the subsequent form is displayed. If the Activity-Chain enters a Sub-Process node, the sub-process opens in a new tab.
    View the task form for each attended node in your process.
    Viewing Process Errors in the Process Modeler
    While viewing a process instance in the modeler, you can view error messages for any problems that have occurred in the process to assist in debugging.
  • If your process model doesn't have a start form, process modeler will launch the latest draft when you Start Process for Debugging.

Running Your Process in Debug Mode
    With the process open in the Process Modeler, click File > Save & Publish.
    Click File > Start Process for Debugging.
    For each attended node, right-click the node and select View Task Form.
    Complete the form and click Submit. Any errors are displayed. If your forms are Activity-Chained, the subsequent form is displayed. If the Activity-Chain enters a Sub-Process node, the sub-process opens in a new tab.
    View the task form for each attended node in your process.
    Viewing Process Errors in the Process Modeler
    While viewing a process instance in the modeler, you can view error messages for any problems that have occurred in the process to assist in debugging.
Children
No Data