debug process model node by node

HI

I am new to Appian and new to existing application in our organisation . I would like to understand the existing process model. So for that i would like to debug the process model . IN order to do that in debug mode can I dubug it node by node level. so that I can understand the same in details. 

Regards

Shrirang

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Shrirang,
    Spend some time on the process model and get an idea about the functionality of each node by looking at the node name and description. A process model might be connected to many individual objects of the project. In order to get a good understanding of process model, go through the outline of the project, functionality of each object, structure of database etc.., as process model is the intersection of all the objects and the last one to understand. If you already have a good idea about everything else, you can understand by using debug mode as others suggested.
    PS: Try to find someone who knows about the application, if you can. This will give you a better understanding and saves you time. If you can't find anyone it takes time but trust me you will learn a lot.
    Hope this helps. All the best.
    Yeswanth.
  • Hi Shrirang,
    Spend some time on the process model and get an idea about the functionality of each node by looking at the node name and description. A process model might be connected to many individual objects of the project. In order to get a good understanding of process model, go through the outline of the project, functionality of each object, structure of database etc.., as process model is the intersection of all the objects and the last one to understand. If you already have a good idea about everything else, you can understand by using debug mode as others suggested.
    PS: Try to find someone who knows about the application, if you can. This will give you a better understanding and saves you time. If you can't find anyone it takes time but trust me you will learn a lot.
    Hope this helps. All the best.
    Yeswanth.
Children
No Data