debug process model node by node

HI

I am new to Appian and new to existing application in our organisation . I would like to understand the existing process model. So for that i would like to debug the process model . IN order to do that in debug mode can I dubug it node by node level. so that I can understand the same in details. 

Regards

Shrirang

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Senior Developer
    Hi shrirangh,

Before Debugging of process model, you can have a look in to the process model Documentation, where you can find the Each and every configuration node by node, so you can get big picture of whole Design, so it is easy to understand while debugging the whole flow.
    So while debugging you get whole details in "Process Details" tab.

click on check box of process model-------> select more option-----> click on view documentation

Regards,
    Krishna.
    Certified Senior Developer
    Hi shrirangh,

Before Debugging of process model, you can have a look in to the process model Documentation, where you can find the Each and every configuration node by node, so you can get big picture of whole Design, so it is easy to understand while debugging the whole flow.
    So while debugging you get whole details in "Process Details" tab.

click on check box of process model-------> select more option-----> click on view documentation

Regards,
    Krishna.
Children
No Data