Reject Email Log?

We have a process where emails are sent to users and users are allowed to reply to that process instance email address (eg process12@x.appiancloud.com) where we process the response email.

This process is new and I am having users CC me on their replies to the Appian process.  because of this, I was able to determine that one of the response emails never triggered the receive email event, while several others worked fine.  

We are on a cloud instance running 18.3.  Is there a log file somewhere that shows if an email being sent to a process instance was rejected?  I have searched around without any success.  Additionally, if anyone has encountered this issue or knows a reason an email did not reach our process instance, that would be very helpful to know as well.

I should note that the particular email in question and I was CC'd on I received a Gmail alert reading "Gmail couldn't verify that xyz.com actually sent this message (and not a spammer)."  I suspect this is the reason the email did not reach our Appian instance, but I am not too familiar with email security practices.

Thank you.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply Children
No Data