Can Start Process Link be shared in an Email.

Hi All,

I have a scenario where i am having a link of a case ID and it is having a start Process link, which is starting the process,

and If i am copying the URL and providing the URL to other User who is having access to that process model he is not able to open the process,

he is getting Permission Issue error?

May i know what could be the reason and is there any fix for this.

TIA :)

Harsha.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi All,

Thanks for the reply, here is the scenario, when am able to share the link they are having the access to that particular process model, but when they land on to the UI task which is chained, it is asigned to process initiator, so this is the problem i am facing,...

1.Lets say i started the process model, where i have a UI task which is having the process initiator as my name and also in the assignment.
    2.I copy the same URL which is been used to open the page, and send it to other user.
    3. the Other user Opens it but there is no process instance created for that... the Other is also again opening the same process instance.
    4.Since the instance is not assigned to the other user it might provide me the permission issue. (this is my guess.)

Please let me know what to be done for this scenario.
  • Hi All,

Thanks for the reply, here is the scenario, when am able to share the link they are having the access to that particular process model, but when they land on to the UI task which is chained, it is asigned to process initiator, so this is the problem i am facing,...

1.Lets say i started the process model, where i have a UI task which is having the process initiator as my name and also in the assignment.
    2.I copy the same URL which is been used to open the page, and send it to other user.
    3. the Other user Opens it but there is no process instance created for that... the Other is also again opening the same process instance.
    4.Since the instance is not assigned to the other user it might provide me the permission issue. (this is my guess.)

Please let me know what to be done for this scenario.
Children
No Data