Custom Sender Email in 18.4

Hi All,

Currently we are wotking on 18.4 version and we are trying to use the custom Email Sender Option,

I tried confirguring my Sender Display Name and Sender Email when i tried executing it i am getting the following error,

Sender Email did not resolve to a valid email address and the logs,

Could someone help me in this pls.
2019-01-25 12:34:24,110 [Appian Work Item - 5307 - execution01 : UnattendedJavaActivityRequest] ERROR com.appiancorp.util.BundleUtils - Cannot retrieve the value for key "address.customSenderOption_appian_internal.displayName" from the bundle.
2019-01-25 12:34:24,113 [Appian Work Item - 5307 - execution01 : UnattendedJavaActivityRequest] ERROR com.appiancorp.process.engine.UnattendedJavaActivityRequest - An error occurred while executing activity: id=268637329, classname=com.appiancorp.process.runtime.activities.SendEmailActivity
java.lang.RuntimeException: Sender Email did not resolve to a valid email address
	at com.appiancorp.process.runtime.activities.SendEmailActivity.validateSenderEmail(SendEmailActivity.java:440)
	at com.appiancorp.process.runtime.activities.SendEmailActivity.execute(SendEmailActivity.java:264)
	at com.appiancorp.suiteapi.process.framework.AbstractActivity.perform(AbstractActivity.java:104)
	at com.appiancorp.process.runtime.framework.LegacyActivityExecutor$2.call(LegacyActivityExecutor.java:90)
	at com.appiancorp.process.runtime.framework.LegacyActivityExecutor$2.call(LegacyActivityExecutor.java:87)
	at com.appiancorp.common.ContextClassLoaderSwitcher.runInContext(ContextClassLoaderSwitcher.java:21)
	at com.appiancorp.process.runtime.framework.LegacyActivityExecutor.execute(LegacyActivityExecutor.java:87)
	at com.appiancorp.process.engine.UnattendedJavaActivityRequest.execute(UnattendedJavaActivityRequest.java:83)
	at com.appiancorp.process.engine.UnattendedJavaActivityRequest.execute0(UnattendedJavaActivityRequest.java:55)
	at com.appiancorp.process.engine.ContinuationRequest.executeOuter(ContinuationRequest.java:71)
	at com.appiancorp.process.engine.ContinuationRequest.execute(ContinuationRequest.java:100)
	at com.appiancorp.process.workpoller.UnattendedRequestHandlerBean.onMessage(UnattendedRequestHandlerBean.java:35)
	at com.appiancorp.process.workpoller.WorkItem.run(WorkItem.java:84)
	at org.springframework.jca.work.SimpleTaskWorkManager$DelegatingWorkAdapter.run(SimpleTaskWorkManager.java:239)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
2019-01-25 12:34:24,725 [Appian Work Item - 5308 - execution01 : SendNotificationRequest] WARN  com.appiancorp.ap2.service.PortalNotificationServiceJavaImpl - A notification broadcast has been prevented because the number of recipients [214] would exceed the configured limit of [100]. Adjust conf.notifications.MAX_RECIPIENTS to a value greater than [100] as necessary for future notifications.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

Can you provide a screenshot and/or more detail about how you've configured it? I haven't tried this new functionality yet myself but i'm looking forward to using it in a few places.

Edit to add: as a first line of troubleshooting, please make sure the sender email address you're passing in is wrapped in the function toEmailAddress(), since Appian has some weird data type specificity in the Send Email node that causes unexpected errors when plaintext is passed in.

Certified Lead Developer

Can you provide a screenshot and/or more detail about how you've configured it? I haven't tried this new functionality yet myself but i'm looking forward to using it in a few places.

Edit to add: as a first line of troubleshooting, please make sure the sender email address you're passing in is wrapped in the function toEmailAddress(), since Appian has some weird data type specificity in the Send Email node that causes unexpected errors when plaintext is passed in.

Children
No Data