How to remove the Onbehalf From the custom FromEmail

Hi All 

How to remove the On behalf From the custom FromEmail. When we are using the Custom From Email  the server address is appending upfront as onbehalf .How to remove this .

Regards

Nizar

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • This is not addressed at the Appian product level.
    Have a look at this google article which provides some detail describing why this is done, and what options you have to address it.

support.google.com/.../1311182

Certified Lead Developer
    in reply to Robert Shankin
    I believe this actually might be an issue on the Appian side, as I've just discovered in my production instance. In the emails we're sending using the new Custom Sender functionality, I checked the headers and discovered that the authentication marks "SoftFail" and that the apparent "sender" doesn't match the "from" address and doesn't seem to match anything else in our environment.

Compare this to the old way we had it configured, which used a custom configured custom sender, and sent an email without any Soft Fail messages and a non-mismatching sender. Our customer organization is now complaining that a particular customer organization of theirs hasn't been receiving any in-system emails lately and I'm wondering if this could be the reason.
    Certified Lead Developer
    in reply to Robert Shankin
    I believe this actually might be an issue on the Appian side, as I've just discovered in my production instance. In the emails we're sending using the new Custom Sender functionality, I checked the headers and discovered that the authentication marks "SoftFail" and that the apparent "sender" doesn't match the "from" address and doesn't seem to match anything else in our environment.

Compare this to the old way we had it configured, which used a custom configured custom sender, and sent an email without any Soft Fail messages and a non-mismatching sender. Our customer organization is now complaining that a particular customer organization of theirs hasn't been receiving any in-system emails lately and I'm wondering if this could be the reason.
Children