Process is Still Active, after completing

Hello Everyone,

I have created the process model, in which i configured "Scheduling" option after some interval for email notification and my process model contain two end nodes, one end node i related to other and second is for that email notification. 

And used some condition to stop Scheduling and it's working also,

But when i see in Monitoring tab, that process is still active, so how can overcome these problem

Or

anyone have best solution to set Remainder Email Notification for user Approval Task.( daily Approval get notified by email upto some condition) 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    For the scheduling issue that you are facing , in the Repeat Until configuration under Scheduling tab have you provided appropriate time duration? Please check the Repeat configurations as the process will be active until the conditions mentioned there are met.

Also, according to me best way to send those reminder email notifications will be to create a separate process and a process report. The process report can contain all the processes for which email is to be sent. Based on condition you can pull in the process details and configure send email node to send daily reminder emails. This way at one specific time all the instances will be checked and at once email will be triggered for appropriate instances. So, there won't be any issue of long running active process instances as well.
    Certified Lead Developer
    For the scheduling issue that you are facing , in the Repeat Until configuration under Scheduling tab have you provided appropriate time duration? Please check the Repeat configurations as the process will be active until the conditions mentioned there are met.

Also, according to me best way to send those reminder email notifications will be to create a separate process and a process report. The process report can contain all the processes for which email is to be sent. Based on condition you can pull in the process details and configure send email node to send daily reminder emails. This way at one specific time all the instances will be checked and at once email will be triggered for appropriate instances. So, there won't be any issue of long running active process instances as well.
Children
No Data