Tracking task versus process execution

It seems that the Process Report allows tracking Tasks (defined within the process) against their completion being late only on the level of the entire Process (i.e., rather than deadlines assigned individual individual tasks).  

What is the best practice in case I want to track specific tasks if they were completed on time?  For example, the process requires both review and approval.  I would like to define:

• Time allowed to complete the Review (lets call it OLA 1 (operational Agreement with the Reviewer)
  • Time allowed to complete the Approve (lets call it OLA 2), and
  • Time allowed to complete the the entire process or service (lets call it SLA (Service Level Agreement), defined as OLA1 + OLA2 + additional buffer)

The above represents typical ITIL thinking, in line with which the end-to-end delivery time of each Service (SLA), needs to be orchestrated as a timed collaboration of various Actors expected to deliver their contributions to the specific OLAs, and ideally the progress of such sequence is traced so that escalations, in case of any of the OLAs violations are immediately highlighted to make the recovery of the entire sequence possible.

In case we cannot track all the links in the delivery chain, but only the overall timing, there is little chance to respond in a proactive manner.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible