node execute limit

I need to execute node consistently, but I get this error I get the error "The number of tasks per node  would exceed the limit of 1000". Could someone help me with it?

there are config details

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    My best advice to you is to discover the joy that is a!forEach and avoid using MNI at all costs. I reduced the running time of an MNI with 300 records from several minutes to 45 miliseconds by using a!forEach. Do whatever you can to have a script task run once and process all of your records in a looping function rather than looping a script task.

This is not to say that MNI isn't useful. You can do great things like split your records into 1000 size chunks that are run by an a!forEach loop in parallel using MNI. That sounds like a good use case. If you have a very complicated series of operations, you may need to run an entire process model on each one. OK, MNI the subprocess node. However, if you can avoid you should. Whatever you can do in a!forEach will greatly increase your performance. If you're even reaching 1000 limit that's a sign of a serious flaw in design.
    Certified Lead Developer
    My best advice to you is to discover the joy that is a!forEach and avoid using MNI at all costs. I reduced the running time of an MNI with 300 records from several minutes to 45 miliseconds by using a!forEach. Do whatever you can to have a script task run once and process all of your records in a looping function rather than looping a script task.

This is not to say that MNI isn't useful. You can do great things like split your records into 1000 size chunks that are run by an a!forEach loop in parallel using MNI. That sounds like a good use case. If you have a very complicated series of operations, you may need to run an entire process model on each one. OK, MNI the subprocess node. However, if you can avoid you should. Whatever you can do in a!forEach will greatly increase your performance. If you're even reaching 1000 limit that's a sign of a serious flaw in design.
Children
No Data