node execute limit

I need to execute node consistently, but I get this error I get the error "The number of tasks per node  would exceed the limit of 1000". Could someone help me with it?

there are config details

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

As per my understanding, it's worth having such limitations OOTB, otherwise assume what if I have a variable having 10,000 or may be more items and have applied MNI over this, this will slow down the whole environment and will impact other applications as well as their objects performance.

Hence I believe, it's better if you configure a manual batch to execute MNI for only 100 items at once and then loop the process flow to a timer to hold this process for couple of minutes (can be identified, based on number of applications/objects/performance of the server) and again process the MNI for Next set of 100 items.

Also, try defining a constant of type Number(Integer) and mark it as an environment variable, so that you can define the MNI batch max limit dynamically (as this can vary from one to another environment, because one env system configurations can be different than the other).

In this way, you will be able to complete your job without impacting the server performance.

Hope this will help.

Certified Lead Developer

As per my understanding, it's worth having such limitations OOTB, otherwise assume what if I have a variable having 10,000 or may be more items and have applied MNI over this, this will slow down the whole environment and will impact other applications as well as their objects performance.

Hence I believe, it's better if you configure a manual batch to execute MNI for only 100 items at once and then loop the process flow to a timer to hold this process for couple of minutes (can be identified, based on number of applications/objects/performance of the server) and again process the MNI for Next set of 100 items.

Also, try defining a constant of type Number(Integer) and mark it as an environment variable, so that you can define the MNI batch max limit dynamically (as this can vary from one to another environment, because one env system configurations can be different than the other).

In this way, you will be able to complete your job without impacting the server performance.

Hope this will help.

Children