node execute limit

I need to execute node consistently, but I get this error I get the error "The number of tasks per node  would exceed the limit of 1000". Could someone help me with it?

there are config details

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    MNI with batching is a possible solution, however you wind up with MNI squared. While none of your other users might notice and think the system is broken, the user waiting for 10,000 records to be processed will think the system is broken, waiting for 100 sets of 100Loops. You'll also have to cofigure something to alert the user minutes later when the processing is finally done.

Worse still, far be it for someone to have more than 1,000,000 records, but you'll have to do MNI cubed if anyone ever does. At 900,000 records you're going to have to implement it.

Or just don't. Or query all the records you want (several million if need be) in 1 script task and process them all in a single in a!forEach in 1 script task at several thousand times the pace.

Again, I got a process that looped through 300 records using MNI from 3 or 4 minutes down to 40 miliseconds by switching to one a!forEach loop. If it's at all possible, switch to a!forEach.
    Certified Lead Developer
    MNI with batching is a possible solution, however you wind up with MNI squared. While none of your other users might notice and think the system is broken, the user waiting for 10,000 records to be processed will think the system is broken, waiting for 100 sets of 100Loops. You'll also have to cofigure something to alert the user minutes later when the processing is finally done.

Worse still, far be it for someone to have more than 1,000,000 records, but you'll have to do MNI cubed if anyone ever does. At 900,000 records you're going to have to implement it.

Or just don't. Or query all the records you want (several million if need be) in 1 script task and process them all in a single in a!forEach in 1 script task at several thousand times the pace.

Again, I got a process that looped through 300 records using MNI from 3 or 4 minutes down to 40 miliseconds by switching to one a!forEach loop. If it's at all possible, switch to a!forEach.
Children
No Data