Append node Variables

Hi All,

i have configures my user input tasks which sends out a task mail to multiple people, when users approve or reject a form, can any one help in how to get all the response in a array or as comma separated values in the process variable.

Thanks in advance 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    For your response ACP, do not set it to save into a PV on the inputs tab. Instead, on the outputs tab, put in code like "append(pv!responseArray, ac!thisResponse)" --> saving into pv!responseArray. I'd suggest to structure it like this instead of using the hardcoded "append values" from the dropdown, since this way if you decide you need to save different things under different circumstances (i.e. don't append to the array if the user clicks "cancel" or something), you would only need to wrap the above logic in further if() conditionals to make that work well.
    Certified Lead Developer
    For your response ACP, do not set it to save into a PV on the inputs tab. Instead, on the outputs tab, put in code like "append(pv!responseArray, ac!thisResponse)" --> saving into pv!responseArray. I'd suggest to structure it like this instead of using the hardcoded "append values" from the dropdown, since this way if you decide you need to save different things under different circumstances (i.e. don't append to the array if the user clicks "cancel" or something), you would only need to wrap the above logic in further if() conditionals to make that work well.
Children
No Data