Related Action Shortcut doesn't appear at the right moment

Hi All,

I have a record with 3 summary view.

In the 2nd summary, I have created a link, where user can start a process (throught a!startProcessLink) and change a status

When this operation occurs, I would like to show a related action on all 3 summary view.

However, the related action didn't appear in all summaries at the same moment and the 2nd summary, where I change the status, is the last where appear that related action (after many seconds).

Could you suggest how to solve this problem or find a workaround?

Thanks in advance.

Bye,

Juri

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Certified Lead Developer
    Hi if i understood your query correctly, you have defined a related action conditionally, where upon clicking a link you are starting a process to update some Status in DB and this status determines the visibility of the related action. But in your case even after updating the status, related actions are not shown.

Is that correct?

If so, then possibly your process might not have completed(updated the DB column status) by the time you might have tried to look for the related action, hence as the value were not updated, your related action was hidden.

Did you try chaining the process (starts while clicking on link) from Start Node till the End Node (If it's not a heavy process), i believe it's worth giving a try.

Also make sure, your visibility conditions are properly set, and you have enabled the checkbox against this related action over each record view, where you want to see your related action visible conditionally as a shortcut.

Hope this will help you.
    A Score Level 1
    in reply to aloks0189
    Hi Alok,

thank you for your support.You have understood the problem.

However, I will save that status on DB after completing the start form and so I think it's not a problem about timing.
    About the process model, there is no other activities.
    I check the security and the performance of the visiblity rule and it seems all right.

Thanks,
    Juri