Alert: Problem with task Site Assessment Main

We're having an issue in Live but not Test where we receive the following alert -

Alert: Problem with task Site Assessment Main

There is a problem with task “Site Assessment Main” in the process “xxxxx Initiate SSA by Cesar for CLAIM”. Does not exist: User (Data Inputs)
Problem:  An invalid expression has been encountered in a task.  
Recommended Action:  Check the expression including any function requirements and resume.  
Priority of this problem: High Priority
View the Process for this Task.

I am no designer but as an administrator of this environment I am trying to assist, can you advise what I should be looking for?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    Have a look through the Data Inputs tab on the User Input Task node that the error is referring to. In particular I would suggest looking for any expressions in the value attributes of the inputs that might be calling the user() function
  • Sorry, I have been provided with the following reply from our designer,
    -
    The following error is more obvious, since external adjuster is missing in the claim,

what really bothered us is, "No valid recipients resolved" -

This is in reference to a different error now...
    There is a problem with task “13841 1 .Init E-Mail to Site Adjuster” in the process “13841: Send Email”
    Problem: An error occurred in executing an Activity Class.

Details: No valid recipients resolved

Recommended Action: Examine the activity class to correct the error and then resume.

Priority of this problem: High Priority

View the Process for this Task
  • Sorry, I have been provided with the following reply from our designer,
    -
    The following error is more obvious, since external adjuster is missing in the claim,

what really bothered us is, "No valid recipients resolved" -

This is in reference to a different error now...
    There is a problem with task “13841 1 .Init E-Mail to Site Adjuster” in the process “13841: Send Email”
    Problem: An error occurred in executing an Activity Class.

Details: No valid recipients resolved

Recommended Action: Examine the activity class to correct the error and then resume.

Priority of this problem: High Priority

View the Process for this Task
Children