Error: Non-nullable input ACP(s) for unattended node(s) must not be null: isAsynchronous

I'm Getting the  Error: Non-nullable input ACP(s) for unattended node(s) must not be null: isAsynchronous, in all the process models inside the diferent apps that we have, this issue was presented after the 19.1 version deplyment and only on the dev enviroment has anyone presented the same issue or knows about this issue?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hello Pedro,

By any chance you added a new parameter isAsynchronous to a rule that was already set, and when calling the rule you are passing the parameter unnamed?

* Named parameters

rule!name(param1:value, param2:value)

* Unnamed parameters

rule!name(value, value)

I noticed this behavior In previous versions, and since then i just use named parameters when calling rules.

Seems like the named parameters not set are considered to be null and when using unnamed all the parameters are required at least on a rule.

In case this do not work, please let us know but I might need to see the stdOut or the PX LOG.

Hope this helps

Thanks

José

• Hello Pedro,

By any chance you added a new parameter isAsynchronous to a rule that was already set, and when calling the rule you are passing the parameter unnamed?

* Named parameters

rule!name(param1:value, param2:value)

* Unnamed parameters

rule!name(value, value)

I noticed this behavior In previous versions, and since then i just use named parameters when calling rules.

Seems like the named parameters not set are considered to be null and when using unnamed all the parameters are required at least on a rule.

In case this do not work, please let us know but I might need to see the stdOut or the PX LOG.

Hope this helps

Thanks

José

Children