calling View Records using REST

Hi all,

i have a DB View which has N number of records with column (A,B,C,D......), i want to get this data using a REST service in Process Model,

please suggest how can this be achieved.

thanks in advance

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi 

Your inquiry prompts my curiosity.

If there is already a RESTful web service available as an interface layer over your database, and that interface exposes the view you need, you can use an Appian integration object to query that interface.

If you do not already have the interface, you can consult the documentation for your database on how this might be configurable natively from the database.  Another option might be to discuss with your internal IT partners if you have a standard interface (i.e. middleware) for querying the database with web services.

• Hi 

Your inquiry prompts my curiosity.

If there is already a RESTful web service available as an interface layer over your database, and that interface exposes the view you need, you can use an Appian integration object to query that interface.

If you do not already have the interface, you can consult the documentation for your database on how this might be configurable natively from the database.  Another option might be to discuss with your internal IT partners if you have a standard interface (i.e. middleware) for querying the database with web services.

Children