Export to Excel Smart Services

Certified Senior Developer

When using the OOTB Export Data Store Entity to CSV or Excel smart services, can I use a Template like I did when using the smart services that come with the Excel Tools plugin? I tried to select the template for the 'Document to Update' configuration but I keep getting errors. Also - when retrieving datetime values in the Export Data Store Entity to CSV smart service - I believe my filter worked but the datetime values associated with the records retrieved look different (e.g., 22:04.0, 52:16.0, etc.). Do I need to include some kind of conversion function to retain the original values in my table?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi All ,

Currently we are using DS to excel smart service to  download excel file from the grid based on filters . 

Problem : In The downloaded excel file lets say Column A is of type TEXT (Its CDT field type is Text in appian ) . Now the business wants it to be integer type in Column A in the downloaded Excel file .

Pre-requiste : We dont want to change the appian cdt type of that field into integer .

Regards,

• Hi All ,

Currently we are using DS to excel smart service to  download excel file from the grid based on filters . 

Problem : In The downloaded excel file lets say Column A is of type TEXT (Its CDT field type is Text in appian ) . Now the business wants it to be integer type in Column A in the downloaded Excel file .

Pre-requiste : We dont want to change the appian cdt type of that field into integer .

Regards,

Children
No Data