ERROR:Work item cancelled (Data Outputs)

Hello,

I have created a new Process Model in a new blank Project.

It is very simple, I just have one Script Task with one output as results of an expression.

When I try this process It throws me ERROR:Work item cancelled (Data Outputs)

Tks for the help.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Associate Developer
    in reply to sanjeetg891

Work Item Cancelled>> error occurs when a process lane property or task has setting as Run whosoever has designed/Run whomsoever has started and that account has deactivated.

Below 3 solutions i have tried and all worked.

1. you can reactivated user and please ask him/her to login other wise it wont work or you try loggin if that account exist.

2. For instances to make them run please update lane/task assignments(it can be failling on both as per the assignment) to other one like if it is  Run whosoever has designed make it to Run whomsoever has started and vice versa.

3. please go to prcess models published by that deactivated user and republish all then can trigger a new process.

Certified Associate Developer
    in reply to sanjeetg891

Work Item Cancelled>> error occurs when a process lane property or task has setting as Run whosoever has designed/Run whomsoever has started and that account has deactivated.

Below 3 solutions i have tried and all worked.

1. you can reactivated user and please ask him/her to login other wise it wont work or you try loggin if that account exist.

2. For instances to make them run please update lane/task assignments(it can be failling on both as per the assignment) to other one like if it is  Run whosoever has designed make it to Run whomsoever has started and vice versa.

3. please go to prcess models published by that deactivated user and republish all then can trigger a new process.

Children
No Data