Task Assignment and send email to multiple users

I have a group of merchandise provider users that have to be selected before moving forward to the next step in my process. After I selected the desired providers users and submit a quote request, the process should send an email and assign a task (create new quote form) to be completed by N number of merchandise provider users. How should I setup my process model nodes in order to send email notifications to this selected providers and assign tasks to be done in a sub-proccess to create new quotes?

This is how my process model looks like:

Please help.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • As per my understating ,in first form  you will select multiple users ,for that users you need to send email and then you need to assign a task(which is your new quote sub process ) to those users ?

please correct me if i am wrong 

• 1) Collecting users list  :  your first form you are selecting multiple users,save that user in rule input where type user(list)  and       save that value in process variable (pv),so your pv!users will have users list .

2) Send Email to Users : In send email smart service ,you need to specify "To" ,in that give you list of users like pv!users .

3) Assigning a task to users which is in sub process 

multiple node instances(MNI) : In sub process node select others tab in that tab you can configure mni 

Select check box "Automatically run multiple instances of this node " and select radio button "Run one instance for each item                 in "  for this radio button you will see a drop down their you need to select your list (pv!users).

And select "Move on when:" option as "All instances are done" 

So for this sub process parameter is single user right ,you need to pass like pv!users[tp!instanceindex]

• 1) Collecting users list  :  your first form you are selecting multiple users,save that user in rule input where type user(list)  and       save that value in process variable (pv),so your pv!users will have users list .

2) Send Email to Users : In send email smart service ,you need to specify "To" ,in that give you list of users like pv!users .

3) Assigning a task to users which is in sub process 

multiple node instances(MNI) : In sub process node select others tab in that tab you can configure mni 

Select check box "Automatically run multiple instances of this node " and select radio button "Run one instance for each item                 in "  for this radio button you will see a drop down their you need to select your list (pv!users).

And select "Move on when:" option as "All instances are done" 

So for this sub process parameter is single user right ,you need to pass like pv!users[tp!instanceindex]

Children