Hi Forum. I would like to produce a Quicktask E-mail for the user, wh

Hi Forum.

I would like to produce a Quicktask E-mail for the user, whereby a user would open the quicktask, and then be able to edit the body of the e-mail from a form (preferably in rich text, exactly like how it is set up in the properties of a send e-mail node), and then be able to send it to a client. What would be the best way to execute this?

It would be perfect if Appian had a node that displayed the exact same information as in the 'Setup' tab in the properties of a 'Send E-mail' node, but specifically for the user in process. Any help would be greatly appreciated! ...

OriginalPostID-88838

OriginalPostID-88838

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Since style is important, consider using an HTML template for the email and putting the style directly on the tags. Although this type of requirement, I'd push a little bit to understand what is the added value of doing this within Appian? Basically what differenciates the Send Email quick task from actually sending an email though Outlook or other Email software.
  • Since style is important, consider using an HTML template for the email and putting the style directly on the tags. Although this type of requirement, I'd push a little bit to understand what is the added value of doing this within Appian? Basically what differenciates the Send Email quick task from actually sending an email though Outlook or other Email software.
Children
No Data