I cannt save the process model. This always says.. "The Process Model is invalid."

Hi everyone,

I´ve a problem because I cannt save my process model. I was looking for a solution, but I didnt find it. Any suggestion?

I´ve check:

- The Rules (name and inputs) and process variables are using correctly.

- The escalations in Tasks (I dont use escalations).

- Interfaces. Check the number and type of variables.

NOTE: I´ve more versions of the process model, but it always show the same message.. "The Process Model is invalid."

Thanks for your time,

Pablo.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Can you try to keep deleting nodes and attempt to save again each time you delete one? There is likely something in one of the nodes - I've mostly seen it with a reference to a process variable or activity class parameter that has been deleted. Eventually, you should delete one node that will then allow you to save it.

Also before you do this, I'd recommend copying all the nodes to another process (it can be an empty one), because then you can copy any nodes back after making your changes.

• I found the script that was giving problems, deleting node to node. I removed a node and tried to save, until it worked. After this, I created the script again. Thanks for your help! And for your appian video tutorials, I started learning appian with them!

Best regards!

Pablo Ramos.

Reply Children