Is it possible to use the PDF Doc from Template smart service to write a value i

Certified Senior Developer
Is it possible to use the PDF Doc from Template smart service to write a value into a hidden field on the PDF? I tried adding a text field to a pdf template that was hidden, but when I scanned the template in Appian it didn't pick up the field....

OriginalPostID-90010

OriginalPostID-90010

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    My use case is that we are having the user digitally sign the PDF, and they need to save it and re-upload the signed version. We want to put an ID on the document that we can then verify with the Parse PDF Plugin that is invisible.

I worked around this by instead creating a read-only visible field, that had the text color set to white, and the font set as small as it could go, so it would be effectively invisible.
    My use case is that we are having the user digitally sign the PDF, and they need to save it and re-upload the signed version. We want to put an ID on the document that we can then verify with the Parse PDF Plugin that is invisible.

I worked around this by instead creating a read-only visible field, that had the text color set to white, and the font set as small as it could go, so it would be effectively invisible.
Children
No Data