Hi, Is importing a process start form part of normal deployment activ

Hi,

Is importing a process start form part of normal deployment activities? Will this affect the process model? Any special checks need to be considered while importing process start form to an existing version of the process model in an another environment?

Thanks,
Sherine...

OriginalPostID-91626

OriginalPostID-91626

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Thanks. So I assume the take away here is that form import export is for reusability purpose and not a part of faster deployments, even though if they dont have any process variables to be mapped. I took the risk into consideration when deploying a bigger process model compared to the one where I just migrate the process start form alone (esp ones which fonot have pvs and acps) and thought that the 2nd item would be having very minor impact and testing required. Just wanted to confirm the value added way in exceptional scenarios like this.
  • Thanks. So I assume the take away here is that form import export is for reusability purpose and not a part of faster deployments, even though if they dont have any process variables to be mapped. I took the risk into consideration when deploying a bigger process model compared to the one where I just migrate the process start form alone (esp ones which fonot have pvs and acps) and thought that the 2nd item would be having very minor impact and testing required. Just wanted to confirm the value added way in exceptional scenarios like this.
Children
No Data