Getting a notification when someone of a group accept a task

Hello,

I have a process which require an approval from Administrator. Administrators are all inside a group of my application. The first to accept the task in the charge of accept or decline the request.

But the review can take some times and end users asked to get a notification and change the status of the request as soon as someone accept the task.

I'm sure there is a way to implement this, but I haven't found it.

Any idea ?

Thank you !

Regards,

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Unfortunately, right now, the product doesn't allow you to send signals when one of the group members accepts the task.

So, if this functionality is important to you, you  might want to consider a "database" task.  

One example:
    The administrators can see a record type that contains all the "tasks".  These tasks are actually rows in the database.  a related action could be "accept task".  When the related action is clicked, the process could flow through a send email node that notifies the rest of the group before flowing into a user input task form, in which the user can actually do the work.

• Thank you for your help !

I was thinking of using something like this in last resort, good to have your confirmation !

I will see if this function is really needed otherwise I will try your solution.

Thank you !

Reply Children
No Data