I have a webservice node that was working fine in my process. We have now change

I have a webservice node that was working fine in my process. We have now changed the input data types in the webservice to accept multiple values. The WSDL is still the same, all service and operation names are same. I deleted the node and deleted the data types created by wsdl node under data management. When I refresh the services in the Web Service node, it is throwing warnings and does not get the updated service.

The error message returned:
The provided XSD file contains a definition for the type {abcdefg.com/}submitPlateForRefresh, which already exists with a different structure. The requested type will not be created and the existing type will not be altered. You must first delete the existing type if you intend to redefine it with a different structure. (APNX-2-4045-001)

I have already tried the suggestion below from another thread. It did not work for me.

Information from the following thread:

https://forum.appian.c...

OriginalPostID-35692

OriginalPostID-35692

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • ...om/suite/apps/forum/discussions/thread/4617

"wsdl definitions are cached in appian (keyed by url) for a few hours to improve performance, you can clear the cache by restarting the app server (or wait 2 hours since the last access). If you want to turn off wsdl caching you can create a custom web.war/WEB-INF/conf/cache/cache-config-*.xml file."

The contents of the file will appear as follows:

<cache-configs>
    <cache-config key="webservices.wsdlCache" config="resources/appian/cache/jcs-wsdlCache-config.ccf" enabled="false" />
    </cache-configs>

Once the file is deployed restart the application server and re-test. This is recommended for development environments
  • ...om/suite/apps/forum/discussions/thread/4617

"wsdl definitions are cached in appian (keyed by url) for a few hours to improve performance, you can clear the cache by restarting the app server (or wait 2 hours since the last access). If you want to turn off wsdl caching you can create a custom web.war/WEB-INF/conf/cache/cache-config-*.xml file."

The contents of the file will appear as follows:

<cache-configs>
    <cache-config key="webservices.wsdlCache" config="resources/appian/cache/jcs-wsdlCache-config.ccf" enabled="false" />
    </cache-configs>

Once the file is deployed restart the application server and re-test. This is recommended for development environments
Children
No Data