Expression Rule for Process Report is not working within process model.

I have created an expression rule to fetch the data from a process report, the rule is working fine while calling through an expression editor in designer, however if I call the same rule within a process model i am not getting any value. Even I tried with the hard-coded value, it still returns null. Please suggest.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Senior Developer

Hi Ravi, 

Can you please elaborate. Are you using the report of all process models, or certain process. We can always query with a!queryProcessAnalytics() Function.

Are you fetching the data from same process model which is present in process report? => this is hard to achieve. You need to create a different process model and fetch the details of other process models via process report. Let me know, if it solves your problem. otherwise please elaborate your case.

Certified Senior Developer

Hi Ravi, 

Can you please elaborate. Are you using the report of all process models, or certain process. We can always query with a!queryProcessAnalytics() Function.

Are you fetching the data from same process model which is present in process report? => this is hard to achieve. You need to create a different process model and fetch the details of other process models via process report. Let me know, if it solves your problem. otherwise please elaborate your case.

Children