Unarchiving data in process model

Hi Need to know the possible options for Unarchiving data in process model. I had a requirement for which i need some possible ways to retrieve the archived data and use it back before it gets deleted permanently also need to see the data that has been archived.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • This page in the docs provides some additional information about archiving and unarchiving. Essentially if you are on-premise, there are scripts you can run that manage archived processes, while on cloud unarchiving processes requires a support ticket.

In general though, I'd suggest that unarchiving data should be rare and related to a specific issue (e.g. an audit or research into a specific issue). Anytime you unarchive data, it reloads that data into memory, so be careful that you don't load a large amount of data during unarchiving.

• This page in the docs provides some additional information about archiving and unarchiving. Essentially if you are on-premise, there are scripts you can run that manage archived processes, while on cloud unarchiving processes requires a support ticket.

In general though, I'd suggest that unarchiving data should be rare and related to a specific issue (e.g. an audit or research into a specific issue). Anytime you unarchive data, it reloads that data into memory, so be careful that you don't load a large amount of data during unarchiving.

Children
No Data