I am getting below error in process instance. Also when I check error log, this is assigned to no other node.

I am getting below error in process instance. The error is visible in num_problem_tasks but not breaking any node. Can anyone please help to find why the error is coming.

ERROR:EVAL:@reason=Invalid comparison: Cannot compare type List of Number (Integer) to type Number (Integer) ("type")

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • It looks like you have a few nodes in your process that execute more than once. Can you check any of those nodes to see if any instances of the node have errors? Usually that isn't visible on the process diagram but it's visible in the individual node properties. Once you find which node has the issue, I'd suggest looking at the expressions run within the node and especially look for anywhere there is a comparison operator (=, >, <, etc).

• It looks like you have a few nodes in your process that execute more than once. Can you check any of those nodes to see if any instances of the node have errors? Usually that isn't visible on the process diagram but it's visible in the individual node properties. Once you find which node has the issue, I'd suggest looking at the expressions run within the node and especially look for anywhere there is a comparison operator (=, >, <, etc).

Children