How to get Process ID

Hi Team, 

I want send data from on PM to other PM. I am using send message event and receive message event , Could any one please help on how to get process ID of destination PM from source PM. 

Thanks in advance,

Anora

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

You have to pass the process ID of the target process into the recipient process somehow.  The way I've seen this done most successfully in the past is for the target process to save its own process ID to a database table by whatever means you prefer, and then the recipient process either queries this data or receives it as a parameter, and uses the attached pp!id as the target of its send message node.

Certified Lead Developer

You have to pass the process ID of the target process into the recipient process somehow.  The way I've seen this done most successfully in the past is for the target process to save its own process ID to a database table by whatever means you prefer, and then the recipient process either queries this data or receives it as a parameter, and uses the attached pp!id as the target of its send message node.

Children
No Data