i have a sub process which is called by the main process form different activiti

i have a sub process which is called by the main process form different activities. i want to run this sub process only 1 time in a single end to end execution of main process irrespective of how many times that sub process would be called from main process.
what could be the best design for this....

OriginalPostID-97251

OriginalPostID-97251

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Under the 'other'tab of the subprocess, there is a checkbox that says do not create instance if an instance already exist. This is one option but this wont guarentee duplicate as it will start another instance if the previous one completes.
    I'm not sure what the use case here is.. but you can use a check before you initiate the subprocess and skip if an instance has started. Use a simple pv! to set that it has started.
  • Under the 'other'tab of the subprocess, there is a checkbox that says do not create instance if an instance already exist. This is one option but this wont guarentee duplicate as it will start another instance if the previous one completes.
    I'm not sure what the use case here is.. but you can use a check before you initiate the subprocess and skip if an instance has started. Use a simple pv! to set that it has started.
Children
No Data