Something really strange is happening and I am not able to resolve it using the

Something really strange is happening and I am not able to resolve it using the forum. My process is stuck at the XOR gateway when I try to run it for the second time. As indicated on the forum and in the newsstream, I have placed an empty script task just before the XOR node which combines the "two" flows and ensures only one flow enters the XOR node.
However this does not work. I hope someone can help me.........

OriginalPostID-97920

OriginalPostID-97920

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @Leslie - You're likely experiencing this:
    "If one of the incoming paths to a gateway has not been activated and the process flow reaches the same gateway again through a loop, the process does not proceed past the gateway. This is because all input paths from the first instance of the gateway have not yet been activated."

If so, create a dummy script task node before the XOR to merge all the flows so that the XOR only takes one input.
  • @Leslie - You're likely experiencing this:
    "If one of the incoming paths to a gateway has not been activated and the process flow reaches the same gateway again through a loop, the process does not proceed past the gateway. This is because all input paths from the first instance of the gateway have not yet been activated."

If so, create a dummy script task node before the XOR to merge all the flows so that the XOR only takes one input.
Children
No Data