Problem with parent process

Hello,

I have configured a sub process synchronouly , but the parent process moving to  next node without completing the sub process. When i try to debug this and when i try to open Subprocess from parent process am getting error like process not exists.

Any idea on this error

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

Hmmm.  Some things you could look at:

Do you have any complex rules or logic involved in how you pass parameters to your subprocess? (This should cause the parent to pause by exception at the subprocess node, but worth checking.

Does your subprocess have a start form?  How is it configured to assign the start form if it does have one?

Do you activity chain into your subprocess?  Does your subprocess have activity chaining? (Because I wonder if the chain is somehow broken.)

Is there some escape logic that could be firing that immediately sends the subprocess to the Terminate node?  Even if you don't think it would fire off now, is it there?

Just for our understanding, for debug purposes, what is the archival time set to?  We know it's really strange if you set it to archive after 2 days.

• Hello David,

NO complex rules or logic given

Start form is assigned correctly

No breakage in Activity training

everything is good.Suddenly it started to behave abnormally..

Reply Children
No Data