Save activity variables value into process variable (multiple text).

Hi everybody.

I have a loan approval process with a "Note" process variable of type Text, Multiple values allowed (I wanted it to be an array of text data types ).

Once I create an activity variable in the data input tab, called for example " Note Inseritore", I would like to save this value in an appen mode to my Process variable "Note".

I have used the custom output tab to do so as you can see; but it does not work. Could anyone help please?

thanks.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply
  • I solved my issue directly deleting script node and copied script task code into send e-mail To List(which query DB and gets UserEmail) to trigger an test email, but this is not way i guess.

I tried declaring properties variable Pro_email, added script task after inputNode-in-startNode and in output tab added script below (query uname and gets email id)-{index(rule!PTS_QueryEmailByUserName(pv!PTS_TicketTest.assignedUserName),"emailId",{})}

-appended as

-Pro_email

On debug i can see value for Pro_email variable but when used in To: pv!Pro_email in send e-mail node. unable to send email, getting no receipient added.

I think, We need to copy Pro_email to pv! variable to use in another node

Children
No Data