I'm new to appian World and loving it everyday by learning new aspects, To my knowledge whatever i learned.
Process Model is good representation of business process and single interface to various tasks.
But still not convinced, how appian developer will use it in day to day work, my guess:
1)good for applying trail and error before developing other application components.
2) mainly useful for testing purpose.
3) documentation purpose.
Can any please correct me or add more suggestions and thanks in advance for sneaking in or replying to my question?
Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible
Hello Rajuk, following are benefits of Process model
1) Manipulate Data
3) Schedule and automates business process
4) Assign Task
5) Execute rule using Decision logic
6) Send Mail ,Meeting request
7) Generate Documentations ,extract zip
© 2022 Appian. All rights reserved.