Configuring the Receive Message Event

Certified Associate Developer

I am attempting to config the node and it works great when I use the subject, but the subject will change except for "RE:" in front of it.  When I attempt to set it up with ToEmails or To Names it never kicks off.

Thoughts?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hello Allen,

I would suggest to share with us the configuration, I worked with this in the past. I would be interesting to see if you are receiving something in the logs.

Are you working with th OOTB receive email see link ?

Even though that should not make a difference I have a quick question. Are you configuring using 'msg!properties'.'ToEmails'? 'msg!properties'.'ToNames’?

I remember that it is a little dependent  of the sender how this was received. I would suggest to try using the 'msg!properties'.'To' and see what you get.

I hope this helps

Thanks

Jose

• Hello Allen,

I would suggest to share with us the configuration, I worked with this in the past. I would be interesting to see if you are receiving something in the logs.

Are you working with th OOTB receive email see link ?

Even though that should not make a difference I have a quick question. Are you configuring using 'msg!properties'.'ToEmails'? 'msg!properties'.'ToNames’?

I remember that it is a little dependent  of the sender how this was received. I would suggest to try using the 'msg!properties'.'To' and see what you get.

I hope this helps

Thanks

Jose

Children
No Data