Edit Active process instance

Hello community,

I have a scenario where user will submit a request and later he have to update the value before the request is approved.

In my process model I have request form as a start form , a write node to write to request table, then a user input task which will assign task to approver. 

Now even after the task is assigned the user can go and change the number of items. This must be possible only before approval.

User should have a form where he can  edit the form he submitted. On click of "update" button the values should be updated in the process instance pro and the task already assigned should have a updated value.

Please help me to solve this.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

• +1
    Certified Senior Developer

Hi Sangeetha,

1) Please create a separate UI or existing UI ,user can search using requirement id) and display only pending
    requests from the request table
    (do the security configurations as per the requirement)
    2)By clicking/searching the request(requirement id), users can edit the request that they submitted
    3)upon editing the request save/update the values in requirement table.
    4)In the task handling UI, always query the requirement table if approver views the request. During task assignment UI, pls pass the requirement id only and then using the requirement id , pls query the requirement table to get the latest values.

Please follow the above steps and let me know if this helps.

Thanks,Barat

Have a Good Day!