Here is a grid in a form, when I input several rows data and continue, then here

Here is a grid in a form, when I input several rows data and continue, then here are some nodes such as "script tasks", "sub-process" and etc.I met a weird phenomenen, if the rows rearch a threshold, the subsequent nodes can't be finished normally, especially "input task",the form can't show automatically and I need to move forward via open this task on Tempo or Portal. I think it caused by nodes limit setting. As I know, the limit is 50 on our cloud client. Or may be something wrong with my process model. I really have no idea, does any one can help me? Thank you so much...

OriginalPostID-38004

OriginalPostID-38004

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • If the "input task" is working as expected (apart from open this task on Tempo or Portal) then activity chain breaking is the issue. To know exact reason try debugging the process in monitor mode with data > threshold

It seems manipulations are done on individual rows of grid and subsequent activity chaining breaks when it crosses certain limit. If this is the case, then you can try using doforeach expression function.
  • If the "input task" is working as expected (apart from open this task on Tempo or Portal) then activity chain breaking is the issue. To know exact reason try debugging the process in monitor mode with data > threshold

It seems manipulations are done on individual rows of grid and subsequent activity chaining breaks when it crosses certain limit. If this is the case, then you can try using doforeach expression function.
Children
No Data